Saturday, May 2, 2009

ŻEGNAJ SIMPLE SCRAPBOOKS - FAREWELL SIMPLE SCRAPBOOKS

This a last issue of Simple Scrapbooks Magazine.
I have been reading it since summer 2006.
I was looking forward to see it in my mail box every 2 months.
I am sad because last summer (2008)
at CKC Valley Forge
I met a Founding Editor Stacy Julian
and Contributing Writer Elizabeth Dillow
during a class which was taught by Elizabeth.


With Stacy Julian
With Elizabeth Dillow
Check out their web sites!
Farewell Simple Scrapbooks!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Magda,

I saw your blog on my URL referrals and clicked over--I absolutely remember meeting you at Valley Forge. Thank you for the kind tribute. It's been such a sad and sentimental week, but I know there are enough Simple believers out there to carry on the vision : )