Thursday, July 7, 2011

A LITTLE BIT OF INSPIRATION

I love reading posts on someone else's blogs which recomend other very interesting blogs and tutorials so I have decided to start publishing A LITTLE BIT OF INSPIRATION posts where I am going to write about blogs which inspire me. Right now am in Poland with my daughter Olivia so I am not able to make any cards or scraps which reminds me to ask my hubby to take pictures of cards I made before I left for Poland.


Today I went to one of my favorite blogs of Susan Weinroth who recomended fabulous quilting blog CLUCK CLUCK SEW I found very interesting not only for people who quilt but also scrapbookers and photographers - you can sew a camera strap! Go check it out - it has many tutorials! Enjoy!


picture from: cluckclucksew.com


4 comments:

Sentimental Living said...

Cześć Madziu, śliczna ta podusia, biegnę pooglądać tą stronę:) Pozdrawiam serdecznie i miłego wypoczynku na polskiej ziemi życzę:)

wdomuujagi said...

piękna podusia

wiola_c said...

Śliczna poduszka. Piękne kolory.:)

Lemoniada said...

Sliczne to wyszło, niesamowite jak wiele ludzie są w stanie zrobić własnymi rękami. Ludzie to nie tylko podatki i program pit 2013 haha. Ale w sumie czemu nie.